Vehicle Dynamics Simulation Software Engineer
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics, or Computer Science.
- 3 years of processing and analysis of time-series data in time, frequency, and spatial domains (visualization, signal processing), using MATLAB or Python.
- 3 years of software programming experience in C++.
- 3 years of hands-on experience in development of Dymola models (preferred).
- 3 years' experience in developing controls systems using Simulink (preferred).
- Proficient in the use of supervised machine learning technologies, for regression of non-linear models. Technical knowledge of vehicle dynamics principles and chassis systems: aerodynamics, suspension, tires, etc.