Wireless Network Engineer
La Mirada, CA 90638
- LAN/WAN networking experience, including VoIP Phone Systems, WiFi Management, Dell NSA Sonicwalls, BGP Routing, MPLS, and site-to-site VPN’s.
- Experience with Dell/HP/Cisco networking and Dell rackmount servers.
- Deep understanding of WiFi networks, Gateways, mesh networks, directional antenna’s and the design and deployment of Warehouse environment WiFi systems.
- Proven ability to design, implement, monitor and manage Windows 2008+ servers in a variety of roles, with experience in Windows Server and network design and implementation.
- Hands-on experience building and maintaining Windows 2012R2 HyperV environments, and VMware VSphere vCenter Environments
- Extensive Windows 2012 and 2008 knowledge: AD, Group Policy, DNS, DFS Replication, Exchange 2010+, SQL Server, and SharePoint
- AWS Networking, VPC and EC2 experience is a plus
- Experience with Citrix products including: Citrix Netscaler, XenDesktop, and XenApp.
- Storage provisioning, management, and backup; ability to assess storage needs and provide solutions; direct experience with Veeam Backup and Recovery.
- Must be self-motivated and take ownership of assigned tasks and assist with Tier 3 helpdesk issues.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Microsoft Server, VMware, Ubiquiti Networks, other Professional Certs are a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT or a similar technical field, must have BA/BS Degree, or other 4-year degree.