Wire Harness Designer
- Support the electrical engineering team while producing electrical schematics and wire harness manufacturing drawings.
- Create and maintain schematics and drawings of installations, assembly and detail components.
- Prepare detailed design packages for review, check and release.
- Coordinate with members of mechanical engineering, manufacturing, procurement, quality control and other departments as required to mature the design from conception to production.
- Contribute to periodic design reviews to ensure designs meet the requirements.
- Provide hands-on support during prototype electrical system and harness construction and testing.
- 5-15 years experience in harness design, electrical drawings, and schematic capture.
- 5+ recent years of up to date NX CAD packages. Ver 8 preferred.