Huntington Beach, CA 85719
- Writes, rewrites and/or edits technical documents such as technical memoranda, user manuals, technical plans and procedures, concept of operations, and related technical publications to communicate clearly and effectively technical specifications and instructions.
- Acquires subject knowledge by interviewing subject matter experts (SME), working with engineers, referring to technical specifications, drawings, and engineering schematics.
- Oversees preparation of illustrative materials, selecting drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts.
- Reviews Technical Documentation for compliance to company standards and policies.
- passion for innovating, building and flying
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- 2-3 years’ experience in technical writing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to interface with all levels of employees and management
- Must be an expert with MS Word basics and the application of Styles, Reviewing, Table of Contents creation, and cross referencing.
- Must be extremely familiar with finalizing documents using Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Ability and willingness to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
- Must be available to work extended hours and weekends as needed
- Proficiency utilizing Configuration Management Best Practices
- BIG vision to reshape the multi-billion launch market
- Ability to work as a member of a cross-functional team
- Ability to add something unique and positive to our team