Ogden, UT 84040
- Understand and demonstrate how the team will impact and integrate with customers’ initiatives, business drivers, value and impact.
- Leverage industry best practices and templates for the Company Software solution delivered to provide customer value.
- Lead the architectural design area of one or many product domain solutions to address the customers’ business requirements.
- Understand customers’ goals and objectives in order to identify what change initiatives are needed for the customer to be more efficient and productive.
- Translate business requirements into specific solutions, applications or process designs for moderately complex projects.
- Support project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality.
- Communicate project processes, progress by interacting with the customer to support customer expectations and support customer adoption.
- Make technical recommendations and implement overall system design of the solution.
- BS degree in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Technology or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience with implementing Teamcenter
- Customer requirements gathering and design writing experience
- Self-managed; strong communication skills (written and oral); leadership of a small teams
- Multiple years working in a customer-facing experience in professional services with related soft skills
- Good communication skills at various levels throughout an organization.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%.
- Position can be based in anywhere in the U.S.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) skills – Intermediate
- Min 3 years of experience implementing moderately complex Teamcenter solutions
- Knowledge of Cloud technology and containerization
- Knowledge of delivery frameworks and methodologies for a Professional Services organization. Experience in leading team members throughout the phases of software implementation projects including definition, installation, configuration, testing, deployment and post production support.
- 1 to 3 years Teamcenter experience with specific PLM solution elements such as: Authoring Functional Specifications; Defining Work Streams, Work Breakdown Structures, Scenarios and Use Cases; Data Modeling; Management of CAD Data, Documents and Change Processes; Workflow creation, testing and troubleshooting.
- 1 to 3 years of experience with Software Development Lifecycles (SDLC) tools, best practices, and standards.
- Experience using programming languages and tools such as JAVA, C++, C#, SQL, VB, XML.
- Candidate must be a U.S. citizen.