San Clemente, CA 92673
- M.S. in Mechatronics/Robotics, or M.S. in Aerospace, or M.S. in Electrical Engineering / other engineering discipline with equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience with systems engineering and architecture involving requirements, verification, validation and large unmanned systems.
- Experience with software-in-the-loop (SIL) and hardware-in-the-loop preferred
- 3+ years of experience in system performance analysis, requirements management, and verification/validation within component/subassembly/system level breakdowns
- 3+ years of experience in software regression testing for aerospace products
- Strong background for hands-on debugging and root cause corrective action testing
- Define advanced technology development requirements and update requirements
- Develop requirements for future and current production systems
- Experience working with multiple disciplines to resolve issues or reach a collaborative position
- Experience evaluating customer operational needs to define and coordinate system performance requirements, integrate technical data and assure compatibility of program interface.
- Experience with requirements analysis, integration and test, and requirement verification
- Candidates with UAV aircraft, robotics development experience and/or hobby drone experience will be given special consideration.
- MIL-STD-810, MIL-HDBK-516, DO-178, DO-256, STANAG4703
- Possess an entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit with a high level of energy, dedication, and an unrelenting drive to succeed and win
- Highly intellectual and analytical
- Challenge seeker who excels in a fast-paced environment
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards