Our fast paced government contract in the satellite industry is looking for top talent.
You will be responsible for configuring new spacecraft and ground systems to meet our customer's needs, and then monitoring and guiding the development, implementation and verification of those systems. You will be in charge of the technical elements of complex subsystem and system programs. Our systems engineers create systems -- not just paperwork.
· Analyzing mission objectives to determine system requirements
· Creating ground and space system concepts and configurations to meet system requirements
· Developing design reference missions
· Flowing down requirements from mission to component (box) level and maintaining the traces
· Tracking Technical Performance Metrics for systems and subsystems
· Analyzing orbits and trajectories to fulfill mission objectives
· Creating and maintaining critical budgets (e.g. mass, power, propulsion, link, etc.)
· Creating and maintaining spacecraft states and modes tables
· Creating launch vehicle, payload, and ground interface control documents
· Performing quantitative trade analyses, make-buy analyses and vendor selections
· Creating and reviewing materials for design and readiness reviews
· Technical oversight of overall system development
· Tracking and resolving discrepancies during development and I&T.
· Tracking requirements verification and validation