Systems Engineer -
Irvine, CA 92602
- Experience with cybersecurity, information assurance, cryptography, etc.
- Experience with systems, software and hardware development processes in DoD applications
- Engineering level knowledge of Global Positioning System (GPS) algorithms and data analyses
- Experience with Cloud technologies (AWS, VMWare, etc.)
- Experience in software engineering methodologies and best practices (Agile, Extreme, etc.)
- 5-7 years Systems Engineering experience with engineering development lifecycle in a DoD environment
- Experience with Systems Requirements development, management, and verification
- Experience with System Test planning, development, and execution
- Experience authoring technical requirements, plans or procedures
- Ability to refine system level CONOPS based upon higher level customer needs, operational concepts, and system level requirements
- Ability to define subsystem and lower level CONOPS including activity flows and use cases
- Ability to translate subsystem and lower level CONOPS including activity flows and use cases
- Ability to collaborate well across multiple disciplines
- Literate in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Effective communications skills, both in spoken presentation and technical writing
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, etc.
- Ability to support periodic travel