Dulles, VA 20166
• Install, configure and deploy server hardware and software on Windows and LINUX operating systems.
• Support, troubleshoot, repairs and maintain server issues and security for various NASA programs to ensure with conformance with NIST 800-53.
• Troubleshoot, review and resolve server logs and storage issues.
• Manage, deploy, configure, and maintain servers in a virtualized and traditional environment.
• Assist in creating scripts to monitor systems, diagnostics, resolve issues, and automate routine tasks.
• Configure systems for high availability including strategies for back-up and recovery, failover, load balancing, and full redundancy.
• Install server hardware and components such as disks, memory, and other components; models and tests changes to production systems.
• Diagnoses and resolves complex software, server, and networking issues.
• Support the Mission Operations Center Sr. System Administrator with hardware configuration, account maintenance, and authentication for authentication and network access.
• Provides general networking, computer, and other technology support as needed.
• Prepare and maintains a variety of records and reports related to assigned activities; provide special reports as requested.
• Perform systems backups and recovery procedures
• Perform additional related duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor/manager
- Candidates must be US Citizens
|Client Server Computing||Intermediate||0.0||Required|