Colorado Springs, CO 80903
- Oversee daily maintenance, including performance monitoring, deployment of operating system patches and software upgrades, and configuration control of the network technical baseline to be deployed and maintained at a customer location.
- Provide assistance to fellow team members and end users in investigation, diagnoses, and problem resolution in support of real-time spacecraft operations.
- Work across disciplines to isolate issues between software, firmware, and hardware, between software and operating systems, between networks and applications, and between one-time events and recurrent systematic problems
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing to include, but not limited to, creation of process documentation and How to Guides.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot and maintain network services.
- Provide feedback to the development and sustainment teams leading to improvements in product stability and functionality.
- Perform overall administration of Windows client workstations and the associated LINUX servers.
- Bachelor’s degree with 9 years of experience OR Master's degree with 7 years of experience OR Associate's degree and 11 years of experience; 13 years of experience may be considered in lieu of completed degree.
- Active DoD Top Secret/SCI Clearance.
- Ability to obtain and maintain access to Special Access Programs as a condition of continued employment.
- Industry certifications such as DOD 8570 Level 2 Technical Certification (GSEC, Security+ CE, CySA+, CASP) or higher (CISA, CISSP, GSE, SCNA) or ability to obtain within six months of start date.
- Experience in LINUX (RHEL 7) Server Administration, OpenStack Administration, and VMWare administration.
- Experience with Installation, configuration and maintenance of virtual environments (VmWare, Hyper-V, etc.).
- Experience with containerized systems utilizing Docker
- Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator (RHCSA) certification
- Extensive experience with DNS, Active Directory, GPO's, and LDAP configuration.
- Experience with Backup systems and methods.
- Experience supporting real-time operations, particularly spacecraft operations.
- Experience managing ground cryptographic equipment preferred.