Subcontracts Administrator - Senior
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Assist in analyzing subcontractor proposals.
- Maintain physical and electronic filing system.
- Various office tasks such as typing, filing, photocopying.
- Attend meetings as requested
- Any miscellaneous tasks the Subcontracts Manager may require of you.
- Various projects as required.
- Two different requirements. One must have active TS/SCI Security Clearance. One with no clearance
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience providing direct administrative support
- Must have a working knowledge of general legal contracts
- Must be computer literate and have proficient skills with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Very strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Capability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to be self-sufficient and work with minimal supervision