Structural Analysis Engineer
Huntsville, AL 35802
- Demonstrated experience performing linear, non-linear and structural dynamic analyses of non-metallics to support design, development and production qualification of new or updated products is required. Experience in finite element modelling of hyper-elastic or viscoelastic materials is a plus.
- Candidates must have an active Secret Clearance
- Proficiency using finite element analysis tools such as ANSYS or ABAQUS is required.
- Knowledge and experience with aerospace product development efforts is desired.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Power Point) is required.
- BS in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering, or Engineering Mechanics. At least 5 years of engineering experience with structural analysis or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Master's degree is preferred.