Sr. Software Test Engineer
San Clemente, CA 92673
- Create and manage test suites for software and limited hardware
- Keep up to date with latest best practices in quality assurance and testing
- Work with software developers to improve software quality by identifying design patterns, suggesting refactorization and optimization, and enforcing internal coding standards.
- Identify testing and quality assurance process bottlenecks and KPIs for product quality
- Create and present testing reports.
- B.S. in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent with typically 6+ years work experience as well as proven successful experience in software testing teams.
- Proficiency in C++, embedded RTOS and communication protocols (i.e. I2C, SPI, CAN) as well as application software testing including.
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) including automated Build tools
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems required
- MATLAB experience preferred