Sr. Software Engineer - Python Developer
Torrance, CA 90501
- Develop software for flight actuation system test stands
- Work independently and as part of a team of Software Engineers to troubleshoot test stand issues.
- Document and update software deployed on automated test stands.
- Interface with the end user to ascertain the needs and converge on an optimal solution that is cost efficient.
- Work with project engineers, engineering drafters, and test technicians addressing changing design requirements.
- Due to federal contract obligations, must be a US citizen or US Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years of programming experience with Python
- Prefer that the Bachelor’s Degree is Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical/math discipline
- Work experience in a Test/ Engineering Lab; or other hands-on mechanical experience
- Experience with automated Test Stands
- Experience with dSpace and/or Labview ecosystems
- Good technical writing skills
- Experience with verification and documentation of software deployed on automated test stands
- Experience with commercially available test software products and shell scripting.