Sr. SAP Project Systems Business Analyst
East Aurora, NY 14052
Work alongside other business analysts and process leads. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users. SAP experience is a must. This a Buffalo - NY based position.
- Facilitating reviews of business processes, identifying areas for improvement and developing optimization strategies.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating findings to stakeholders.
- Ensuring solutions meet business requirements and needs.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Designing and maintaining training, design, process, and decision documents.
- Collaborating with other analysts for reporting, testing, and training.
- Preparing status and management reporting as required.
- Strong background in financial/controlling and general business requirements gathering / analyzing (agile story writing a plus)
- Strong knowledge of the SAP PS module (S/4 Hana knowledge a plus). Knowledge of the SAP FI-CO module a plus.
- Able to facilitate a meeting of 5 or more people
- May be required to travel domestically or internationally
- B.S. or B.A. degree
- Industry: 7 - 8 years in the Manufacturing, Industrial, or Aerospace and Defense industry
- Business Analyst: 7 - 8 years (Required)
- Agile: 2 years (Required)
- SAP: 5 years plus as an SAP PS Business Analyst (SAP Hana knowledge a plus)
- U.S. citizenship