Sr. RF Technician
Lancaster, PA 17603
Perform testing when required and perform root cause and corrective action failure analysis
Train and lead other technicians on the proper test methodology of various types of test equipment, while working on multiple assignments.
- 7+ years of experience troubleshooting microwave circuits to the component level
- Experience in the use of Vector Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, curve Tracers, Oscilloscopes, Power Meters, Noise Figure Meters
- Ability to troubleshoot digital and analog circuitry to the component level and perform root cause and corrective action failure analysis, test equipment correlation and evaluation and implement process and product improvements is required
- Ability to follow Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP) specifications and other required documentation
- Self-starter with little need for supervisor involvement
- Active DoD Secret or higher Security Clearance or interim clearance is a requirement
- Associates Degree in Electronics or Electronic Technical Certification with relevant experience preferred
- Military or Electronics experience a plus
Please be aware this position requires a security clearance.