Sr. Mechanical Test Equipment Design Engineer
East Aurora, NY 14052
• Document designs, perform analyses, and deliver test results with accurate and concise reports
• Maintain currency with electronic technology, industry design requirements (Military, FAA, NASA, etc.), and modern design implementation and analysis tools
• Design linear / rotary, environmental test fixtures in support of development and production capabilities
• Coordinate with Design / Drafting to create design documentation of fabrication parts, sub-assemblies and test set-ups
• Deliver formal presentations to internal / external customers
• Represent Moog in a manner consistent with its technical reputation
• Self-starting instincts, an aptitude for creative synthesis, and the ability to utilize and quickly learn advanced design and/or analysis techniques.
• A basic knowledge of closed loop control systems, mechanical hardware design, and good communication skills are also desirable.
• Knowledge of configuration control and change management tools and processes (Enovia, JIRA, Doors etc.)
• US Citizen