Sr. Engineering Customer Service Representative
Camarillo, CA 93012
- Enhance the customer’s perception of client by providing excellent customer support on all issues, as well as a professional, positive & team first attitude.
- Assist the Business Unit Manager in fostering excellent communication and teamwork.
- Review sales inquiries and respond accordingly based on input from the Business Unit Team.
- Review RFQ’s; prepare quote file and quotation in line with department procedures.
- Verify Program information with customer at time of quotation including but not limited to platform and application and document this on the quote.
- Coordinate with engineering, operations and other related functions to facilitate completion, processing and recording of Contract Reviews.
- Work with Contracts Administrator to pulse customer feedback via Customer Satisfaction Surveys.
- Assist Business Unit Manager in the distribution of sales and promotional materials to customers and representatives.
- Respond to all incoming calls, e-mails and faxes for designated customers in a timely manner and other customers as requested.
- Coordinate with operation teams for customers’ expedite, de-expedite and status update requests and communicate with customers proactively.
- Correspond with customers with respect to receipt of order, prices, shipping information, clarification of requirements, order acknowledgment and any other information as needed.
- Handle Order Entry, Change Order, Invoicing and processing of Pick Lists.
- Closing of Files.
- Participate in process improvement meetings.
- Perform other duties as required.