In this role, you will be responsible for the development of software for Test Stands that test flight-critical actuation systems. This includes designing, coding, debugging, and documenting software. You will spend time in our development test lab where you will observe and interact with moving parts and components for electromechanical test stand equipment.
Here's what you’ll be working on:
- Develop software for flight actuation system test stands
- Work independently and as part of a team of Software Engineers to troubleshoot test stand issues.
- Document and update software deployed on automated test stands.
- Interface with the end user to ascertain the needs and converge on an optimal solution that is cost efficient.
- Work with project engineers, engineering drafters, and test technicians addressing changing design requirements.