The Spacecraft Engineering team is responsible for the health and safety, performance optimization, and anomaly resolution of our Client's spacecraft constellation. The team also supports design, development, integration, and testing of next generation spacecraft.
- Support spacecraft launch and early/sustained operations by maintaining spacecraft health and safety, optimizing performance, and troubleshooting anomalies
- Develop and maintain tools and methods to trend spacecraft health and performance metrics
- Develop/refine concept of operations to meet evolving mission demands
- Define spacecraft anomaly resolution processes and procedures
- Troubleshoot/resolve/document spacecraft anomalies
- Assist in development and testing of spacecraft commissioning plans/tools.
- Assist in the development of and participate in Launch and Mission rehearsals
- Support design, development, integration, and testing of next generation spacecraft
- Define, review, and verify spacecraft
- Attend vendor design reviews
- Participate in clean-room integration and testing activities
- Support other business segments
- Provide detailed knowledge of spacecraft operations and spacecraft operational capabilities
- Assist in ground software requirement definition, review, and verification
- Other duties as assigned