Software Engineer - Algorithm
Irvine, CA 92602
- Experience with cybersecurity, information assurance, cryptography, etc.
- Experience with micro-controller peripheral hardware interface (UART, USB, Ethernet, I2C, SPI, etc.)
- Experience with electronics test equipment (oscilloscope, logic analyzer, digital multi-meter, etc.)
- Experience with detailed networking protocols & APIs (OpenSSL, WolfSSL, SNMP, MQTT, XMPP, etc.)
- Experience with RTOS (FreeRTOS, uCOS, embedded Linux, etc.)
- Experience with Cloud technologies (AWS, VMWare, etc.)
- Experience in software engineering methodologies and best practices (Agile, Extreme, etc.)
- Experience with scripting languages (TCL, Bash, Perl, Python, etc.)
- 5-8 years crypto algorithm development experience in a DoD environment, including requirements analysis, development, installation, integration, test and delivery.
- Experience with symmetric, asymmetric and hash functions
- Experience with AES, Diffie - Hellman, RSA, Elliptic Curves, MD5 and SHA family
- Proficiency with ANSI C/C++, other languages as required
- Experience with Application-level development (RTOS, Linux, .NET, GUI design, C#, C++, Java, etc.)
- Proficiency debugging software systems
- Effective technical communication skills in a professional manner
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, etc.
- Willing to travel occasionally