Software Engineer (ATE Development)
Lancaster, PA 17603
Some travel is required.
- Proven (i.e., hands-on) experience of more than three years in ATE development, specific to RF, analog, microwave, and digital/data acquisition products for the aerospace and defense industry. Additional experience in requirements generation, test hardware integration, ATE verification, and documentation is also required.
- Ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance
- NI TestStand Training
- NI Labview Core I & II Training Certification
- Candidates shall be able to demonstrate a broad and complete understanding of NI TestStand core features and functionality and show experience in developing, debugging, and deploying medium to large NI TestStand applications
- Experience with RF and microwave test equipment such as spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, power meters, and oscilloscopes; and digital/data acquisition test equipment such as logic analyzers is essential. Clear understanding of GPIB, RS232, and RS485 interfaces is also required
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- Labview Intermediate I & II and Data Acquisition Training Certification
- Certified TestStand Developer/Architect is highly desired
- Familiarity with Quality processes, ie ISO9001, AS9100, DO-254, DO-178 military specifications and engineering processes is desired
- C/C++ programming experience
Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens.