Senior Teamcenter Solutions Architect
Washington DC, MD 00001
- Improve customer service operations and develop cost-effective supply chain acquisition solutions
- Perform project tasks independently, and may direct the efforts of others
- Participate in and/or lead the development of deliverable content that meets the needs of the client and contract
- Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues
- Review deliverables for accuracy and quality
- Provides coaching to junior staff
- Contributes to new business proposals and proposal development
- Manages own personal and professional development; seeks opportunities for professional growth and expansion of consulting skills and experiences
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Management, or degree with related experience
- 3+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 10+ years of overall experience
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision and guidance
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required Security Clearance for this role
- Must demonstrate two or more years of experience in two or more of the following Teamcenter specific skills:
- An expert at developing interfaces and workflows in Teamcenter for managing engineering data.
- Proficient in configuration management of parts, assemblies, and installation of aircraft engineering data.
- Proficient with using Teamcenter to create/manage engineering data and engineering related workflows.
- Proficient in architecting, implementing, programming, and managing database schemas in Teamcenter.
- Knowledgeable and proficient in creating and managing engineering change processes within Teamcenter.
- Experienced in using Oracle databases to manage engineering data. Experienced with programming interfaces and collaborating data contained in Oracle based database systems with data contained in Teamcenter databases for migration and management of engineering data.
- Proficient in monitoring process logs, improvements needed, and implementing changes to the Teamcenter application configuration to enhance and improve operations.
- Proficient in developing block diagrams and logic flow charts, and developing data and security models.
- Knowledgeable in preparing documentation of system configuration (i.e. DODAF Architecture) and user documentation.
- Proficient in preparing test, debugging and validation plans for PLM implementation and upgrades
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Supply Chain optimization experience