Senior Teamcenter Solutions Architect
Are you interested in joining a firm where professional development and growth
opportunities are a part of its corporate culture? If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise Government clients through critical issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, this company could be the place for you! Join our team of Government Supply Chain specialists and play a key role in helping to transform the Government marketplace!
Work you’ll do
As a Sr. Consultant within our Supply Chain team, you will:
- Improve customer service operations and develop cost-effective supply chain acquisition solutions
- Perform project tasks independently, and may direct the efforts of others
- Participate in and/or lead the development of deliverable content that meets the needs of the client and contract
- Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues
- Review deliverables for accuracy and quality
- Provides coaching to junior staff
- Contributes to new business proposals and proposal development
- Manages own personal and professional development; seeks opportunities for professional growth and expansion of consulting skills and experiences
Our Supply Chain Networks team helps clients transform their value chains into competitive weapons. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that bring world-class supply network and operational capabilities to our clients. We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergy and value through M&A events.