Senior Teamcenter Developer
Fond Du Lac, MI 54937
1. Configure and customize the Teamcenter solution for the customer following the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodology.
2. Perform development work on Siemens laptop using a virtual machine (VM) and customer templates. Preference is to have a single built VM that is updated periodically and distributed to Siemens team developers.
3. Collaborate with the customer developer counterparts to discuss their questions/concerns using a customer furnished laptop.
4. Investigate and fix Siemens Template deployment issues if root cause is traced back to BMIDE/code bugs/defects.
2. Strong Business Modeler Integrated Development Environment (BMIDE) skills.
3. Strong Server side development (ITK/C/C++).
4. Active Workspace Client (AWC) v4.x development (Java/Java Script/JSON). Rich Application Client (RAC) development (Java)
5. Develop Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) code.
6. Use GIT for customer software configuration management (SCM). Use similar SCM tools (e.g., ClearCase, etc.) on the Siemens side.
7. Use Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for bug/defect tracking purposes.