Senior Structural Engineer
Jupiter, FL 33458
- Assist other engineers and designers engaged with the development and production of new and existing liquid rocket engine components as well as air breathing hypersonic engines.
- Perform structural analyses utilizing classic hand-calculation methods and finite element models.
- Construct and solve static and dynamic finite element models with ANSYS.
- Independently exercise expertise to provide guidance to program/product team and other structural analysis team members.
- Interpret analytical results, assess design margins and prepare technical reports.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Power Point) is required.
- 10 years combined education/experience and experience with aerospace product development efforts is desired.
- Experience interfacing with structural dynamics and using system model results is beneficial.
- Security clearance or ability to obtain a security clearance.
- ** Candidates must be U.S. Citizens without Dual Citizenship **