The Senior Project Manager is expected to hit the ground running and have the following experience and knowledge:
- Experience in a Life Sciences environment & Digital Marketing scenarios.
- Digital Marketing knowledge of data & analytics efforts to leverage digital channels such as search engines, social media, email, and other websites to connect with current and prospective customers.
- Extensive Scrum-Agile implementation experience as well as the ability to work in a hybrid methodology environment.
- Strong Agile Project Management experience to facilitate Agile ceremonies, sprint planning, retrospectives, and daily scrum calls, removing impediments to the team’s progress to its sprint commitments.
- Solid organization, detail-oriented and capable of self-managing in a matrix role while multi-tasking multiple work streams/projects.
- Very good documentation skills (roles and responsibilities, stakeholder analysis, project plans, Epics/Stories and schedules, status reporting).
- Confident to handle tough stakeholders while building trust.
Job Level Specific Duties:
- Provide weekly status reports to key stakeholders, quarterly meetings, and presentation of monthly roadmap and highlights to VP of Digital Marketing.
- Manage resource capacity plan, budget, and drive delivery of the projects.
- PM Tool use and communication encompassing HP PPM, Jira, Confluence, and MS Team’s.
- Maintain client relationships with product managers, sponsors as well as project leads from client organizations
- Manage backlog grooming sessions, release strategy, sprint reviews, retrospectives, and issues log to resolution.
- Leading daily scrum calls and weekly status report, identification of story tasks, external dependencies, and updates to issues and risks.
- Develop, manage, and control the project plan/schedule and HP PPM Updates.
- Works with Business and Technical resource managers to ensure the needed staff are available and assigned to the project.
- New projects conduct thorough project kick-offs when needed to confirm project scope, roles and responsibilities (RACI). - Ensure data integration and modeling documentation is created or updated in a timely manner for business analyst reference.