Senior Manager, Quality and Mission Systems
Camden, AR 71701
- Previous experience at the executive level.
- Proven leadership in successful organizational certifications to ISO 9001 and AS 9100 Quality Standards.
- Experience in building effective relations from the assembly operators/inspectors to CEO/Senior VP.
- Experience in a managing large (150+) and diverse functional organization.
- Experience in implementation of a multi-layered and highly effective Corrective Action Board process.
- Experience in developing mature customer relationships and enhancing customer satisfaction with Missile Defense Agency (MDA), DCMA and other Prime Customers (Raytheon Missile Systems, Lockheed Martin).
- Solid rocket motor manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Proven experience increasing company efficiencies and profitability.
- Strategic, financial and business result experiences.
- Change management skill set.
- Customer savvy and ability to address and drive proactive action when required.
- Proven success in establishing improved Quality and Environmental Management Systems, Design & Process FMEAs, Process Improvement Plans and operating cultural dynamics for many organizations.
- Experience in establishing annual best-in-class quality goals, implementing deterministic plans to achieve those goals, and publishing quality trend metrics for stake holders update.
- Experience in implementing processes that improve inspection competency, effectiveness, efficiency, and overall organizational value Experience in executing recurring Quality Improvement Plan (QIP) meetings to communicate product/process initiatives and improvements to executive stakeholders and customer base.