Senior CAD Designer
Irvine, CA 92618
- Proficient in drawing and detailing civil engineering plans using AutoCAD/Civil 3D.
- Proficient in producing base drawings from raw field data and as-built drawings.
- Proficient in using AutoCAD software to establish horizontal and vertical alignments, profiles and cross sections.
- Ability to utilize AutoCAD and Civil 3D in preparation of plans for drainage, precise grading, water, sewer, storm drain, street improvements for private and public infrastructure projects including land development projects.
- Ability to produce drawings and designs under minimal direction of the engineer or project manager.
- Willingness to train and mentor junior staff.
- 5 years minimum civil design experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- EIT Certification
- Proficient in developing alignments using Inroads and/or Rail Track
- Proficient in drawing/detailing civil engineering plans using Microstation