San Clemente, CA 92673
- On-Time, On-Quality: Exemplary time management and organizational acumen
- Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM field with 7+ years’ experience
- Minimum 5 years executing internal business objectives, company commitments, staffing, conflict resolution, management of resources, and functional leadership (i.e. college recruiting, active career development, and performance evaluation and guidance)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in technical team leadership roles utilizing industry standard configuration management databases, resource management tools, & action item tracking tools
- Proactive leadership skills: Recognize issues early, make smaller course corrections frequently than one large change, envisioning the backlog in detail for the whole SwiftX system
- Proven ability and comfortable leading and influencing a high performance team, including virtual teams, multiple time zones, and multi-domain knowledge (Mech, Elec, Software, & Systems Eng.)
- Coordinate with executives, leadership, managers and technical leads concerning project execution, operational decisions, scheduling requirements, and contractual issues.
- Ability to efficiently work financial tasks such as invoices, POs, and general financials needs of a fast paced R&D team.
- Utilizing MS Project, Excel and other standard software tools to effectively communicate bandwidth, resources, timing, and expectations for Swift-X department
- Excellent discretion, demonstrating sound judgement in dealing with confidential dialogues and information. Demonstrated ability dealing with individual and multiple person conflict resolution.
- Great communication and negotiation skills, bringing together different views, personalities, goals, needs, and helping different stakeholders find business alignment and growth
- Ability to empathize and engage engineers to build trust and provide business perspectives
- Plan program resources, hire key employees, ensure staffing requirements are met, and maintain staffing utilization plans based on projected business development feedback
Preferred Skills and Competencies
- Experience with autonomous, unmanned systems development from ideation to market
- Automotive and commercial robotics systems candidates are encouraged to apply
- Experience in Confluence for project communication and tracking
- Experience in Rally for Agile methodology documentation
- Understanding and hands on experience of Vehicle level Systems & Safety-Critical Systems Development
- Support the development of proposals, including technical solution, price, and schedule content.
- Detail Oriented: Taking action items and finishing them and proven ability to document and configuration manage multiple projects at once
- Experience in startup or agile development environments
- Must be team spirited, positive, and have a can-do attitude
- Possess an entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit with a high level of energy, dedication, and an unrelenting drive to succeed and win
- Challenge seeker who excels in a fast-paced environment
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards