Responsible for the day-to-day inspection of materials received, finished products, and work in process of Aircraft System Components to ensure conformance with work orders and diagrammatic and template specifications.
- Issue, know and execute Company Quality procedures.
- Know, adhere to and execute Company mission statement.
- Inspect and test materials received, work in progress for uniformity and conformance.
- Inspect and test for blueprint and template specifications for uniformity and conformance.
- Measures centerlines and reference points & verifies assembly layout and machine setup
- Verifies physical properties and size of materials & hole sizes
- Examines finished products for rough edges, cracks, and appearance
- Marks parts for acceptance or rejection
- Makes reports to suggest changes in dies, fixtures, and materials used
- Inspect machine operations and report inspection result
- Makes sketches and recommends procedure for special salvage or scrapping operations
- Complete IPR’s, OPR’s and CCA
- Manages expectations and projects with a professional attitude by complying with company policies and procedures at all times
- Comply and promote company policies pertaining to Code of Conduct, shop safety practices and policies.
- Willingness to support company training and cross functional efforts.
- Internal employee training.
Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.