Performs and verifies visual, dimensional, electrical, mechanical, environmental and chemical inspection functions. The inspections relate to source, first article, receiving, in process, and final operations using company or customer supplied drawings, equipment and/or procedures.
Essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Performs inspection tasks using measuring equipment and drawings, as required.
- Able to generate detail and comprehensive First Article Inspection Reports (FAIR)
- Reviews and approves inspection/test data
- Maintenance of inspection records in accordance with company procedures
- Able to read and interpret internal and customer mechanical/electrical drawings, procedures and specifications
- Generate and assist in the corrective/preventive action process
- Understand and support the Quality Management System
- And other duties as required