La Mirada, CA 90638 | Employee
1. Negotiates with vendors for good and services, negotiating the best possible price, delivery and service guarantee.
2. Understand ACT core competencies, which includes all processes, techniques and capabilities.
3. Establishes purchasing policies and ensure compliance.
4. Develops new supply sources where vendors are inadequate.
5. Examines bids and makes awards.
6. Checks requisitions for appropriate approval and account numbers.
7. Works closely with receiving department to ensure proper supplies arrived
8. Traces delinquent arrivals from purchase orders.
9. Regular auditing and root cause analysist to drive continual improvement
10. Collaborate with department heads to generate weekly sales forecast
11. Complies with safety and corporate guidelines
1. Electronics Manufacturing background required
2. Mas500 System Savy
3. Ethical Conduct.
4. Attention to detail.
5. Strong contract negotiation skills
6. High energy, self-starter who meets deadlines.
7. Excellent Communication skills -Verbal and Written