Job Number: 80384
- Develop propulsion systems using industry standards and best practices based on trade studies, research and analysis.
- Participate in supplier selection and coordination, integration, flight test and certification of propulsion systems.
- Accomplish deliverables associated with the propulsion system for key program milestones, including design reviews, hardware deliveries, testing and certification milestones.
- Coordinate with other engineering, manufacturing, or specialty personnel to resolve problems.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant engineering discipline, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in propulsion systems development for Military, Commercial, and/or Business Jet platforms.
- Experience with supersonic applications is an advantage.
- Experience with propulsion system modeling, including thrust and drag bookkeeping.
- Experience with engine/nacelle/airframe integration.
- Proven success managing and resolving technical issues with engine, nacelle, and EBU suppliers.
- Demonstrated skills generating qualification plans and reports.
- Knowledge of current FAA and EASA regulations, including proficiency in Parts 25, 33, 34, and 36.
- Demonstrated project management and leadership capability.