· Certificate or Degree from an accredited school or equivalent work experience
· PMP certification preferred but not required.
· Two (2) years of site acquisition and zoning experience on wireless projects.
· Knowledge of telecommunications industry.
· Knowledge of rules governing work in the public right-of-way and in private property.
· Ability to read and understand A&E drawings.
· Ability to direct the diagnosis of work flow problems, critical paths and institute remedies.
· Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach
· Basic knowledge of MS Office Software