Laguna Hills, CA 92653 | Direct
* Review and post journal entries ensuring accuracy
* Perform essential A/R and A/P duties such as invoicing, collecting receivables, recording and tracking A/R and A/P.
* Develop and implement accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes
* Answers accounting and financial questions of project architects by researching and interpreting data
* Prepare monthly job-specific financial statements
* Enter/update budgets
Two Roads is an Equal Opportunity Employer: EEO/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
* Ability to analyze problems and recommend solutions.
* Highly detailed and organized.
* Understands and interprets contract language to determine fees and conduct billings accordingly.
* Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively with different levels of employees.
* Excellent communication skills
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent experience
* 4 to 6 years of project accounting experience, with an architecture firm.
* Strong Excel /MS Office skills as well as proficiency with Quickbooks