Looking to take your career to the next level? Our fast paced client is on the cutting edge of point-of-care diagnostics in both the human and veterinary spaces. You will be responsbile for producing microfluidic Test Cards, which is used to administer a variety of diagnostic tests. A variety of processes and tools are used to produce these Test Cards. With this being an entry-level position, you will be expected to learn these processes quickly. However, our processes are always improving. So, quick and enthusiastic learners are desired. At Fluxergy, all employees are expected to improve the quality of our product. Because of this, you will have an active role with the Production Team to implement process improvements.
Specifically, you can be expected to complete the following tasks:
• Assemble the various components that make up our Test Card consumable.
• Operate various industrial machinery in a safe and effective manner.
• Participate in daily and weekly team meetings to improve quality and operations.
• Follow all process work instructions.
• Operate various custom automation machinery.
• Keep work environment and machinery clean and tidy.
• Aid in maintaining product and supporting material inventories.