Gardena, CA 90248
• Efficiently organizes and prioritizes daily activities to accomplish goals; coordinates and schedules the work within
and across departments.
Demands highest possible quality and excellence in all work processes and individual performance; takes personal
ownership to ensure that the team's product is of high quality and without defects.
Facilitates meetings with the shift and department supervisors at regularly scheduled intervals.
Assists supervisors in the execution of their duties and in meeting company and facility goals and objectives.
Leads the activities of shift and department supervisors in the manufacturing process in accordance with work
instructions and company policy to ensure a quality product is delivered on time.
Identifies training needs, manages training programs and encourages and promotes employee development.
Ensures the appropriate level of accountability for facility goals and objectives at the supervisory level.
Report general progress of daily production, shipments and problem areas to General Manager.
Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel, establishing priorities, and reporting results of
the processing flow on personnel production summaries.
Enforces and ensures all work areas are maintained and clean by educating and directing personnel on the 6s
Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
• Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
• Business Acumen - Ability to grasp and understand business concepts and issues.
• Change Management - Ability to encourage others to seek opportunities for different and innovative approaches to
addressing problems and opportunities.
• Coaching and Development - Ability to provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific
• Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
• Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
• Conceptual Thinking - Ability to think in terms of abstract ideas.
• Conflict Resolution - Ability to deal with others in an antagonistic situation.
• Enthusiastic - Ability to bring energy to the performance of a task.
• Resource Management (People & Equipment) - Ability to obtain and appropriate the proper usage of equipment,
facilities, materials, as well as personnel.
• Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
• Self Motivated - Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of ones ability using his or her own
drive or initiative.
• Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
• Project Management - Ability to organize and direct a project to completion.
• Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
• Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
• Management Skills - Ability to organize and direct oneself and effectively supervise others.
• Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
• Leadership - Ability to influence others to perform their jobs effectively and to be responsible for making
• Initiative - Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal.
• Financial Aptitude - Ability to understand and explain economic and accounting information, prepare and manage
budgets, and make sound long-term investment decisions.
• Judgment - The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
• Goal Oriented - Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
• Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
• Ethical - Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
• Decision Making - Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
• Delegating Responsibility - Ability to allocate authority and/or task responsibility to appropriate people.
• Deductive Reasoning - Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and
• Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
Experience: 5 plus years of experience in manufacturing
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office