Our client is on the cutting edge of point-of-care diagnostics in both the human and veterinary spaces. You will help us in producing our microfluidic test card, specifically you will be responsible for the Screen Printer machine and process that is used to administer a variety of diagnostic tests. With this being an entry-level position, you will be expected to learn these processes quickly. However, our processes are always improving. So, quick and enthusiastic learners are desired. All employees are expected to improve the quality of our product. Because of this, you will have an active role with the Production Team to implement process improvements.
Specifically, you can be expected to complete the following tasks:
▪ Assemble the various components that make up our Test Card consumable.
Operate various industrial machinery in a safe and effective manner.
▪ Operate various custom automation machinery.
▪ Perform details quality checks on the Screen Printer machine
▪ Before: Preparing the machine including but not limited to cleaning, setting up the machine, prepare ink
▪ After: Cleaning the machine and preparing the machine for the next screen print
▪ Follow all process work instructions.
▪ Maintain accurate records such as filling out databases on Excel, working with travelers, etc.
▪ Keep work environment and machinery clean and tidy.
▪ Participate in daily and weekly team meetings to improve quality and operations. ▪ Aid in maintaining product and supporting material inventories. ▪ Perform other duties as requested.