East Aurora, NY 14052
• Assist Project Teams in developing qualification and acceptance test procedures
• Ensure proper and permanent corrective actions are put in place to prevent problem recurrence
• Write production assembly/test instructions
• Perform required electrical analysis for assessment of non-conformances
• Evaluate, request, and implement fixturing, tooling and equipment to meet development and production requirements
• Understanding of electrical designs including evaluation of schematics and incorporation of drawing changes to PCB's and cables
• At least 3 years of relevant experience.
• Experience with configuration control and change management tools and processes.
• Candidate must be a United States Citizen