Principal Systems Engineer
Product Deliveries include: Space-Ground ICD, Command and Telemetry Databases, Emulator/Flastsat/Simulator baseline control.
Specific experience and responsibilities shall include:
- Designing, developing, building, and operating satellite control centers
- Familiarity / experience with MMSOC and EGS compliant satellite ground systems
- Ground support equipment FEPs, crypto hardware, modems, routers, firewalls, servers / workstations, Linux, MS.
- Connections to external customers, entities, and RF terminals
- Developing program specific ground ICDs per program
- Developing ground architecture based on program requirements
- Hold weekly / regular meetings with ground stakeholders
- Coordinate end-to-end testing with vehicles during the I&T phase
- Ground segment requirements management and development
- Ground software design and configuration for Telemetry Tracking - Command & Control and Mission Planning
- Ground terminal design.
- Space Vehicle to Ground and Ground to Space communication design, implementation & testing.
- Ground to Ground network communications design, implementation & testing
- Ability to support / lead Ground Segment proposal sections
- Requires B.S. degree in Engineering & 10 years of experience or Masters in Engineering & 7 years or PhD in Engineering & 5 years.
- Top Secret SSBI required /SCI eligible
- Familiarity with Air Force ground control centers
- Certifications: CompTIA Security + or equivalent
- DoD security experience:
- Cybersecurity and IA/IS OpSec 5205.02
- Risk Management Framework 8510.01