Principal Software Engineer
Full stack development at the OS, platform, and mission unique software layer.
Developing client and server applications and services using service oriented architectures, message bus based data exchange that include first-of-a-kind capabilities.
Applications will spend languages and toolsets including C++, C, Qt, Python, Postgres, Ansible, cloud infrastructure provisioning, PKI, and static code analysis execution and finding remediation.
Developer will be expected to be a self-starter capable of making decision with overall project budget and schedule in mind.
- 5+ Years with Bachelors in Software Engineering or closely related discipline (or 2 Years with Masters in Engineering or closely related discipline and 1 Year with PhD in Software Engineering or close related discipline
- Strong experience participating in Agile programs
- Demonstrated experience in technical problem solving, to include decomposition, root cause analysis, solution development, implementation and monitoring.
- Significant experience with design, build, and deployment of software products
- Experience in producing software architecture documentation
- Experience with C++, Python, and Java
- Active TS withSCI Clearance is required