Power Systems Engineers
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Design, development, manufacturing support, test and operations of spacecraft power electronics, including solar arrays, maximum power point tracking, battery charge and discharge, power regulation, power switching and power distribution electronics.
- Subsystem requirements capture, component development, board level schematic design, piece-part selection, derating, solar panel layout, harness design.
- Bachelors Degree in any engineering field
- At least 2 years with hands-on, direct experience involving board level and/or systems level design, test, and implementation of DC power system electronic hardware
- Recent experience with one or more of: DC power regulation, battery charge management, solar power generation, DC power distribution