Planner / Site Acquisition Specialist
Mission Hills, CA 91345
- Work with client to determine client’s location siting needs.
- Research and locate real estate to meet client’s needs.
- Negotiate real estate contracts.
- Review Title Reports, interpret information and provide summary.
- File and obtain land use permits.
- Negotiate lease contracts.
- Analyze land use codes.
- Research property rights.
- Conduct on-line property research and analysis.
- Interpret real property terminology.
- Represent company at public and/or community hearings.
- Conduct field assessments.
- Resolve minor contract issues
- Domestic travel as required.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Two (2) to four (4) years of real estate site acquisition and zoning experience on wireless projects.
- Advanced knowledge of telecommunications/wireless industry.
- Advanced knowledge of site acquisition procedures, including regulatory and permitting process.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable planning, zoning codes, building codes, Public Works and regulations affecting site development.
- Familiar with requirements for zoning applications and supporting documentation including presentations for neighborhood or public hearings as required by local jurisdictions or as requested by respective property owners.
- Ability to read and understand A&E drawings
- Ability to direct the diagnosis of work flow problems, critical paths and institute remedies
- Ability to read and understand financial metrics and identify remedies to financial issues
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach