Teamcenter Systems Engineer with a strong background working with Teamcenter in a global 4 tier environment. This position provides both technical and functional leadership and partners with the PLM Solutions Architect to plan, architect, and implement PLM applications, specifically Siemens Teamcenter. Interface primarily with engineering staff in the configuration, customization and integration of recommended Teamcenter design tools.
- Design the technical architecture for solutions in a manner allowing ease of use and quick adoption by user in all the business groups involved
- Configure, deploy, maintain, and upgrade PLM applications and processes.
- Develop, plan, coordinate, and execution of PLM tools that meet business requirements
- Analyze user needs to determine engineering and product data requirements, PLM functional requirements, process, and data modeling to meet user needs.
- Provide specialized technical assistance daily to all application users, which spans multiple departments and geographic locations.
- Testing of PLM system changes.
- Provide functional Teamcenter PLM expertise in areas of Program Management, CAD management, BOM management, Change Management, Quality Management, Process Management, Production Planning and Execution
- Partner with IT to ensure that all PLM data has the required levels of security and protection for Emerson’s business information
- Partner with I.T. and Teamcenter support groups levels 1, 2, & 3 providing technical expertise on the deployed solutions to ensure that downtime from process issues is minimized