Mission Systems Simulation & Analysis Engineer
Gilbert, AZ 85233
This position provides an opportunity to further advance the cutting-edge technology that supports
some of our nation's core defense/intelligence services and systems. The company's employees
work closely with esteemed customers to develop solutions that allow them to carry out high-stakes
national security missions.
- Develops new and/or integrates existing system simulation frameworks, performance models and algorithms, threat models and command and control models.
- Simulates real-time operations and develops software that simulates behavior of systems.
- Develops, integrates and uses advanced graphical user interfaces and visualization tools.
- Models operational environments, performs trade studies via computer simulation and recommends alternative architectures.
- Performs operational analysis and mission effectiveness analysis.
- Models processes and has expertise with space vehicles, space environments, targets/threats,
- payloads, mission processing algorithms, communications.
- Maintains simulation infrastructure and has expertise to provide insight into system capabilities and component
- Skilled with analysis tools and has expertise to back up system analysis results including detailed model characteristics, algorithm behaviors and system performance assessments.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, systems or a related specialized area or field
- Active or current Top Secret clearance with SCI
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience
- Agile experience
- SIGNET and/or LIMIT payload/sensor parameter optimization trades
- System engineering trades and analyses
- Constellation optimization trades
- Incremental/evolutionary capability analysis trades.
- Monte Carlo simulations
- Probability of mission unique coverage characteristics
- System level performance prediction for a variety of mission needs
- Critical system performance characteristics and end-to-end system demonstrations
- Utilize Industry Standard Tools Including AGI Systems Tool Kit (STK)®, FreeFlyer, MATLAB, etc.