Thermal Lead Engineer
- Research, plan, design and develop mechanical products and systems such as instruments, and electronics.
- Perform thermal analysis and heat transfer analysis..
- Perform vibration pre-test analysis.
- Support the design, development, test planning and execution of electronics assemblies.
- Perform thermal and structural analyses of electronic hardware designs. Determine component temperatures for a variety of environments and assess random vibration fatigue life.
- Review analyses submitted by subcontractors to customer projects.
- Support environmental test programs.
- Support design reviews.
- Interact extensively with project personnel in coordinating activities, and reporting status, issues and plans.
- Must be a U.S. citizen and have an active Top Secret/SCI clearance.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Electrical or Physics.
- Nine years of experience in structural/thermal analysis
- Must have some capability in thermal and structural design and analysis software such as Thermal Synthesizer System (TSS), ANSYS, COSMOS, Thermal Analyzer System (TAS), or Thermal Desktop, and Solidworks or equivalent.