Santa Clarita, CA 91355
Research and Testing of materials and surface treatments utilizing internal and external resources.
· Minimum of a High School Diploma. AA degree or Some college education in chemistry and materials
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Proficient in MS Office products to analyze and present or report data.
· Experience in using high power optical equipment and scopes.
· Experience with setting up process and procedures
· Laboratory work experience preferred
· Organization leadership experience desirable
· Should able to conduct routine procedures on various projects at a base level, with timely and accurate reporting of all data generated.
· Must be motivated and self-directed with minimal supervision and instructions.
· Must able to work in team environment and have strong problem solving abilities/attitude.