The Marketing Specialist is responsible for managing various marketing projects and activities such as trade shows, social media, ecommerce, email campaigns and other marketing project deliverables.
Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
1) Conduct research and identify new and existing trade show opportunities that will effectively promote our brand to our target audience and industry. Present opportunities and recommendations to team.
2) Work with marketing/sales team to coordinate logistics and deliverables for trade shows. Communicate all pertinent details to team members. Ensure timely and accurate delivery of all trade show items.
3) Work with vendors (e.g. exhibit organizers, booth and demo builders, printers) to ensure timely and cost-effective execution of deliverables for trade shows.
4) Travel to and support onsite execution and management of key events, including show set-up and tear-down. Events and shows that require travel will be decided by Webasto management. On average, attendance at the majority of our planned trade shows is expected.
5) Track leads obtained from trade shows in Salesforce and ensure timely follow-up.
6) Create yearly trade show budget. Manage and track all expenses and ROI pertaining to each show we attend.
7) Coordinate with global tradeshow and marketing managers for international tradeshows.
8) Creation of tradeshow strategy with detailed pre and post show plans that communicate our vision, goals, messaging and deliverables for each show.
9) Copywriting and development of marketing emails, social media posts, and other advertisements to drive targeted traffic to our booths.
10) Help ensure each tradeshow is world class.
11) Develop email marketing campaigns and promotions to accomplish specific business goals (new lead submissions, ecommerce purchase, free consultation sign-up, etc.).
12) Work with graphic designer, sales, and engineering to develop marketing collateral such as spec sheets, website content, brochures, etc. that are consistent with brand message.
13) Create and maintain social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram with innovative content and growth ideas on a continuous basis.
14) Real-time monitoring of social channels and proactively engage with followers, industry analysts, journalist, etc.
15) Use creativity to proactively increase social media followers
16) Oversee and manage social media calendar: postings, scheduling, content, etc.
17) Manage and maintain multiple ecommerce channels such as Amazon, Home Depot and Nexternal. On a regular weekly basis check inventory levels, mange return disputes, create and optimize product descriptions, add and delete user accounts.
18) Report on inventory levels and work directly with the operations team to improve Inventory Performance Index
19) Track competitor pricing and respond proactively to the team.
20) Support sales with ordering promotional items such as shirts, jackets, coffee mugs and other company branded items that will leave a lasting impression.
21) Identify opportunities and take initiative to enhance skill set
22) Have a working knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools to drive business results and accomplish strategic goals
23) Lead market research projects to identify market share, consumer behaviors, and areas for growth
24) Effectively work with sales team and other functions on various marketing projects