Marketing Manager / Creative Strategist
Mojave, CA 93501
- Manages all internal and external communications.
- Manages, develops, and implements all marketing activities toward corporate and sales objectives.
- Collaborates with the business development team to identify and implement appropriate customer acquisition, sales, and customer retention strategies.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans to serve business objectives, produce effective promotional materials, and monitor campaign results.
- Develops budgets/policies/procedures for marketing initiatives.
- Ensures that marketing milestones and goals are met and adhere to approved budgets.
- Responsible for directing all corporate creative strategies and work including all verbal and visual concepts to meet business objectives.
- Establishes and implements design and formatting standards and processes to produce consistent and high-quality branding and marketing results.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the company's marketing strategy through various media.
- Develops creative materials in support of the organization's marketing plan, business objectives and communications strategies.
- Engages and manages freelance artists on an as-needed basis.
- Contracts with marketing vendors on an as-needed basis and responsible for estimating production costs and overseeing work done by vendors.
- Strategizes, writes, edits and manages all copy/messaging including client and investor presentations, brochures, website content, product sales sheets, blogs, corporate documents, correspondence, and all other written material.
- Manages the design, art direction and execution of all company marketing materials, publications, and branded items.
- Develops and maintains the corporate style guide including editorial standards and policies and provides internal clients with design standards, tools, and guidance on communicating corporate image and identity.
- Designs, implements, and manages industry event participation and presence.
- Stays abreast of changes in the marketing and media environment.
- Innovative and open to helping create a Cislunar economy – passionate about space.
- Able to perform as an entire marketing department, in one person.
- At least 10+ years B2B/B2G marketing experience in agency and client-side settings.
- Previous experience in the commercial space industry highly preferred.
- Previous experience in an entrepreneurial environment highly preferred.
- Previous experience with public relations and digital/social preferred.
- 5+ years supervisory experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred.