Skill Set & Educational Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or a technical-related field, or 5 years of equivalent experience in a manufacturing environment with CNC Machining required.
• Knowledge of best engineering practices, manufacturing processes, machining methods and techniques, and inspection requirements.
• Understanding of AS9100 and ISO-9000 requirements and standards.
• Experience developing and implementing manufacturing processes and procedures.
• Knowledge of root cause and corrective action techniques.
• Ability to compose technical documents and effectively convey technical information.
• Ability to read and understand blueprints, drawings and other work instructions.
• Ability to read and use various inspection tools.
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite and CAD programs (Siemens NX or Top Solid preferred)
• Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong planning, project management, and organizational skills.
• Good problem solving and decision-making abilities.
• Some travel may be required for training and/or production support as necessary.
• Experience with Kaizen, 6S, Continuous Improvement and Lean Enterprise practices
Social / Soft Skills:
• Detail Oriented, Organized & Initiative
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills. This position must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, as well as customers.
• Fluent and effective in English written and verbal communications, bi-lingal in Spanish is a plus.
• Ability to write reports and business correspondence, and effectively present information and respond to questions.
Must be authorized to work in the United States, US Persons for ITAR